File: GA - PERSONNEL POLICIES GOALS
PERSONNEL POLICIES GOALS
- Develop and implement strategies and procedures for personnel recruitment, screening, and selection that will result in employment and retention of individuals with the highest capabilities, strongest commitment to high-quality education, and greatest propensity for eﬀectively implementing the learning program of the Sharon Public Schools.
- Recruit, select, and employ the best qualified personnel, without favoritism, nepotism, or political influence.
- Develop a staff assignment strategy that will contribute to the learning program, and to use it as the primary basis for determining staff assignments.
- Provide programs of staff development that contribute to improvement of the learning program and to each staff member's career development aspirations.
- Foster a team approach to education.
- Develop, implement and continually refine personnel evaluation procedures that improve staff capabilities as they support the mission and goals of the district.
Revised:March 20, 2013