SC Policy Sub Committee Agenda 11/19/2013
SMS, Administration Conference Room, 75 Mountain Street
TOWN OF SHARON
POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF M.G.L. CHAPTER 39 SECTION 23A AS AMENDED.
Board, Committee, Commission
School Committee - Policy Subcommittee
LOCATION OF MEETING: Administration Conference Room, Sharon Middle School, 75 Mountain Street
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 9:00 a.m.
- Approve Subcommittee Meeting Minutes 9/17/13 and 10/22/13
- Discuss Rest of Section J (JICJ to end) 9-10:30 a.m.
- Discuss Miscellaneous Policies see below (10:30 - 12 noon
- GBK, Staff Complaints & Grievances
- GCBB, Employment of Principals
- IHBA, Special Instructional Programs & Accommodations
- IHBEB, Sheltered English Immersion
- IMB, Teaching About Controversial Issues/Controversial Speakers
- IMBAA Teaching About Religion
- JA, Student Policies Goals
- JCA, Assignment of Students to School
- JFAAA, New Resident Students
- JFAB, Non Resident Student Policy
- JFABA, Student Tuition for Temporary Residents
- JFBB, School Choice
- JI, Student Rights And Responsibilities
- JICA, Student Dress Code
- JJIB, Interscholastic Athletics
- JK, Student Discipline
- KA, School/Community Relations Goals
- KBBA, Non-Custodial Parents’ Rights
Sharon Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, homelessness, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.