SC Agenda 04/27/2016
SMS, Administration Conference Room, 75 Mountain Street
TOWN OF SHARON
POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETING LAW AS AMENDED
Board, Committee, Commission
SHARON SCHOOL COMMITTEE
LOCATION: SHARON MIDDLE SCHOOL, Admin. Office, 75 Mountain Street
DATE: April 27, 2016 TIME: 7 PM
I. PUBLIC FEEDBACK
2. SHS Student Representative
II. DECISION ITEMS
1. Approve Executive & Open Session Minutes (April 6, 2016)
2. FY15 End-of-Year Financial Report Audit
3. Approve SHS PTSO Donation ($1,755)
4. Approve Elementary Enrollment Advisory Committee
5. Approve School Assistant’s Contract, 2016 - 2019.
6. Approve the Elementary Foreign Language Program (FLES) under Policy IGA
7. Approve the Special Needs Elementary Language-Based Program (LEAP)under Policy IGA
1. Town of Sharon Planning Board - Master Plan Overview
2. Strategic Plan Timeline (Speaker)
3. FY18 School Calendar
4. Superintendent Evaluation
IV. ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES
1. STEM Talks
V. SUPERINTENDENT'S ITEMS
VI. OTHER BUSINESS - Topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Executive Sessions: Negotiations with unionized personnel and discussion of legal matters.
Proposed meeting dates: 5/11, 5/25, 6/8, 6/22
Note: Deadline request for copies of printed materials relative to the Open Session meeting is the Tuesday prior to the scheduled School Committee Meeting - 10:00 a.m. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, homelessness, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.