SC Agenda 3/29/17
TOWN OF SHARON
POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETING LAW AS AMENDED
Board, Committee, Commission
SHARON SCHOOL COMMITTEE
LOCATION: SHARON MIDDLE SCHOOL, Admin. Building, 75 Mountain Street
DATE: March 29, 2017 TIME: 7:00 PM
2. SHS Student Representatives
II. DECISION ITEMS
1. Approve Executive and Open Session Minutes (March 15, 2017)
2. Approve SHS PTSO Spring Grants:
Biotechnology Materials ($1,404)
Three Handheld Microscopes ($1,038.39)
Two Table Top Microscopes ($1,252)
3. Approve SHS Track Donation ($10,440) (Vote after discussion)
4. Approve SHS Club - Reaching2Refugees
5. Approve Social Media Affiliate Policy
1. Sharon Track Boosters Runway Proposal
2. Enrollment Task Force Update
3. Sharon Standing Building Committee Member(s)
IV. ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES
V. SUPERINTENDENT'S ITEMS
VI. OTHER BUSINESS - Topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Executive Session for the purpose of negotiations with non-unionized personnel: Business Manager and Director of Student Services.
Proposed meeting dates: 04/12, 04/26, 05/10, 05/24, 06/07 & 06/21.
Note: Deadline request for copies of printed materials relative to the Open Session meeting is the Tuesday prior to the scheduled School Committee Meeting - 10:00 a.m. Contact: [ _blank/netmail.verizon.com/netmail/%22http:/mailto:email@example.com%22 ]firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, homelessness, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.